You were made in the image and likeness of God, with a special set of blessings all your own.
Your special blessings were given to you for a unique purpose in God’s plan.
To be a good Steward, and to fulfill the job God intended you to do on earth, you must ask yourself:
- What are the gifts I have been given? Am I using them for God’s purposes?
- Time – 24 hours each day; 1440 minutes each day
- What time do I currently give to God daily, out of love and gratitude, perhaps listening for His direction?
- How could I better use my time daily to love God and neighbor?
- Talents - abilities, strengths, hobbies, interests
- What are my personal strengths and talents?
- How could I use my talents for the building of God’s kingdom?
- Treasure – financial blessings, material wealth
- Do I consider the total financial blessings I receive and offer a just portion back to God for the work of the Church?
- Based on what I currently give financially, could I give more?